Chris Scarduzio is Chef and Proprietor of several award-winning restaurants in Philadelphia and Atlantic City. Italian favorites come naturally to this Philadelphia native, Chef Chris Scarduzio, whose grandparents emigrated from the Abruzzi region of Italy.
Chef Chris Scarduzio grew up in a West Philadelphia row home with 16 family members, including his grandparents. While helping prepare many of the family meals he learned about his Italian heritage and fueled his passion for cooking. His history is unmatched in the area and his awards and acknowledgements bare testaments to his talents.
- 8 Time - James Beard Invitee
- Mia - 2006 Atlantic City¹s Best New Restaurant - Philadelphia Magazine
- Mia - 2006 Atlantic City's hottest restaurant - Philadelphia Style Magazine
- Brasserie Perrier- Conde Nast Magazine Top 25 Restaurant in the nation
- Ritz Carlton Grille - Conde Nast Magazine Top 25 Restaurant in the nation
- Table 31, Mia and Brasserie Perrier - Philadelphia Inquirer's famed food critic Craig LaBan "3 Bells Excellent review"
- Mia and Brasserie Perrier - Philadelphia Magazine Best New Restaurant
- Brasserie Perrier - Wall Street Journal Top 10 Places to Eat French Food in America
- Executive Chef & Proprietor Scarduzio’s, Atlantic City
- Executive Chef & Proprietor Table 31, Philadelphia
- Executive Chef & Proprietor Mia, Atlantic City
- Executive Chef & Managing Partner, Brasserie Perrier
- Executive Chef, The Philadelphia Cricket Club
- Opening Chef, Ritz Carlton’s Grill Room, Philadelphia
- Restaurant Chef, Sheraton Resort Poipu Beach, Hawaii
- Culinary Institute of America – Top G.P.A.